bells are ringing like a panic in my head
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to bring my fear, loathing, and delusions to a pour
I want to tip panic and reason into my god-fearing mouth
Nothing from the Grounds raised a strange, slow alarm in Nate’s head, his eyes narrowing the more he picked at the words. ”I don’t suppose you’d know if it could be things found in the Greatwoods, would you?” It’s a very, very long shot, but if Isla did somehow know, it shifted the questions, the uncertainty blooming in him.

A sigh deeper than should be possible leaves Nate as he nods to her words. ”You’re right. I know you are.” It doesn’t change the way he feels though, the regret gnawing away at him. ”So i should just keep an eye on him then?” That should be simple enough. though he’d already failed at it once

”I,” Nate can’t put his finger on why there is a note of guilt in his voice this time, or why his brows pinch with indignation, ”I know. We’re... working on it. Did...” Hesitating and letting his eyes fall away from Isla, the doctor seems to consider something, make some quick measurement in his mind. ”Did he say anything I should... maybe help with?”
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: bells are ringing like a panic in my head - by Nate - 02-01-2021, 06:54 AM