just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
Honestly, he could stay curled up and not bring this up, but it was too late now. That little bit of gentleness and calm they’d so desperately needed becoming something that Sunjata hopes he can accomplish after he tells Nate what it is, after he finds out what’s in the letter. He doesn’t know if that’ll truly happen, however, and so he peers between the letter and his husband, fully aware of the eyes that are on him as he explains in his sleepiness, letting his tone take over a bit more honesty and bluntness.

We tested it and she looked into it a bit more after she gave me a sedative.” He pauses to run his tongue along his lower lip as if he’s trying to scan his mind for the right words. “She said it was a.. powerful psychedelic.” He frowns at this, offering Nate a nod in response to the letter saying to come and see her. “It’s probably about that.” His lips quirk slightly before he exhales a sigh.

And then he’s nestling in against Nate again, hopefully, his gaze lifting to meet Nate’s face and scan his bitoned  gaze. “She gave me some sedatives. I… Don’t know how it happened. I need to talk to Vai when we get back.” He admits quietly, almost ashamed that he could have made such a grave mistake.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-25-2021, 07:08 AM