just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
She did.” Sunjata confirms, the confusion evident in the way they’re both on the same page at the moment with that one little detail not making sense until they had a chance to talk to the witch. Regardless, he’s thankful for the tight squeeze, the strength the Ascended has in crushing him against him. And when Nate relaxes, only then does Sunjata with a quiet breath. “It’s in the envelope… She separated each dose out.” He says softly, all the evidence there for Nate to be able to take a look at it, to figure out what it was.

As for Nate coming with him to speak to Vai, Sunjata nods to it as he nestles into the kisses that follow – the ones that press against his forehead and his nose and his lips, Sunjata adjusting to rest on Nate’s shoulder again and let his tired steel peer back up at Nate with a softness and a bit of relief that hasn’t been there in quite some time. He wasn’t on edge, right now, he wasn’t freaking out about anything. He could simply be.

The question is met with Sunjata’s arm wrapping around Nate again, the good wing following suit as it drapes over the Ascended. “She said it was giving me audio-visual hallucinations.” He repeats, pleased and surprised that despite his state he can remember that. Of course, it had been altering to hear it put so bluntly, but at least he remembered it. “She also said that loss of memory is understandable since I had been taking it so long.” And it’s relieving to him to hear it, to say it. “She also said my wing is healing.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-25-2021, 07:27 AM