just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
One packet before bed. Simple enough, though Nate isn’t going to trust anything before he has a chance to speak with Isla, and see exactly what she’s put into the mix. ”Peppermint sounds nice at least.” He hums, trying for distraction over anything else. He’s trying to just be calm, warm, as they talk about what Sunjata’s gone through, what he’d been dealing with alone so recently.

It’s nice, in a way that Nate can’t trust, to talk about something relatively normal. To turn his gaze away from the hot ember of neglect burning in the back of his mind, if only for a moment. ”He brought the Warden along with him apparently.” He hums first, head tipping back and forth. ”She’s here to help I guess. It’s kinda nice to know not everyone is against us.” Another soft chuckle leaves him as he shifts along with Sunjata, moving however the attuned wants him to in order to get comfortable, and distracting from another moment of hesitation. This one though, Nate lingers in, because it s small, safe enough to share, and he needs to get something off his shoulders before he shatters. ”I had uh, another,” it feels stupid to say vision despite the nonsense that makes up the rest of his day to day, so he simply gestures towards his eye loosely, ”about Longnight.”

The suggestion has bright jealousy rushing through Nate, not only through the bond, but over his face as well. ”I think it would be helpful.” Comes the strained answer, before he lets a deep sigh leave him. ”I appreciate it, and...” Words fizzle out, replaced by a hand brushing through Sunjata’s hair, holding him close, that same note of softness in his tone. I’m always coming back home to you.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-28-2021, 03:17 AM