just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
A small nod is given at the mention of trusting Neron. Sunjata trusted him too, even if the Warden seemed… Cold. Any additional help was beneficial. If only he could offer his own help during the week as well. But he can’t, and they both know that, even if it burns against him internally. He trusts Nate, believes in him to make it out. It’s the only thing he clings to anymore the closer they get to LongNight. So he drapes himself over his husband, listening as there’s some hesitation as Nate speaks of his vision, Sunjata’s lips forming a tight line in response. “Have you told anyone?” He asks quietly, his breath soft and warm against his husband before the feeling of a pout shoots through him.

I know you don’t. Sunjata hums, though there’s this part of him that relishes in the possessiveness even if he doesn’t show it. It still slips along the bond, trickling down as Nate’s hands wind their way around him, as the kiss breaks and Sunjata’s wings flare in closer (at least one), his head tilting this way and that, acquiescing to wherever Nate chooses to place his kisses and trail his hands. The hand in the Ascended’s hair moves further in, resting his fingers along the back of his head while his thumb strokes along the soft space beneath Nate’s ear just as Nate’s lips do momentarily along the Attuned’s neck.

Perhaps there’s some anticipation, some hitch of a breath that comes and goes swiftly with the tender touch of lips against his shoulder. He presses down against Nate again, tucking himself into his husband wherever he can. I love you too. He offers quietly but with just as much love and warmth that Nate had offered him. So, so, so, so, so much. He almost catches himself apologizing again, but he manages to stop himself, pausing to press a kiss to Nate’s temple before his face tucks in beside the Ascended’s and he closes his eyes. 'I missed you' nearly slips his lips, but is quickly replaced by “I missed this.” Because it wasn't Nate's fault Sunjata hadn't been all there. And he had missed it, all of it. The tenderness, the closeness, the way that today he doesn’t have to drink himself to sleep. There are no nightmares in his vision or his mind. Only his love, his moon, Nate.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-28-2021, 06:02 AM