just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
Some way around it? Sunjata can’t help but to cock his head slightly to the side, letting those pieces of his attuned nature spread through the bond. “You’ve… Been right every time so far.” He murmurs softly, pausing to press his lips into a tight line. “The blood with the fever cure, something happening during the Festival of Lights.” He reminds, though he can’t recall what each vision had been, he does recall that something indeed happened.

So he nestles in, lets Nate grow possessive, lets his husband run his hands wherever he chooses and move him however he wished while he considers his next few words carefully. Melting into Nate’s embrace, he heaves a quiet but soft sigh. “Tell them… Perhaps it’ll keep their guards up.” There’s another soft tone of his voice, an attempt to nudge Nate into telling someone else so he didn’t have to bear it all on his own. “I think they’ll believe you. They know the Voice gave you your eye back. They know she can give you… Fancy things like that.” And if there were doubt, well, if it did happen then it’s just another reason for them to utter that they told them so.

But for now, Nate’s voice cracks and Sunjata lays himself upon his husband like a blanket, wings shrouding in to block out the light so it’s simply just them and the crackling of the fire in the room, the blankets that pull up and around the both of them and Sunjata’s warm but not fevered nor drunken warmth. He’s thankful that Nate says it instead, and he shifts slightly to not press all his weight into the comfort of the embrace, shifting just so he’s on his side again and dragging Nate with him, the large wing spread out so it blocks out the light still. It gives him a moment to simply look at his husband, to take all of him in, a sudden fear that he might never again in these up coming weeks.

He swallows those down swiftly, already having had too emotional of a day. And instead, offering a boyishly crooked smile back in response. “I know, liefde.” He murmurs softly, shifting a bit so his head rests on the pillow and his arms can pull Nate against him tight, perhaps showing a bit of that possessiveness as well, almost as if he’s afraid that if he doesn’t the Ascended will disappear from his touch. “I’m okay now, though. I…” He quirks his lips slightly, cutting himself off to run his tongue along his lower lip as he figures out how to say it. “I didn’t want to add more to your plate… I’m sorry. I’ll tell you first thing if it happens again.” He promises quieter, leaning forward and letting his hand run along Nate’s jaw to lift his head slightly to plant another kiss, to relish in a moment where nothing demands their attention.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-29-2021, 05:13 AM