just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
He stops himself short of saying that Nate has to. He refrains from saying that he needs to make sure he gets back home to him. There’s a selfish clinginess that inhabits the bond suddenly, like a breath taken, before it’s gone again, and Sunjata shifts with other thoughts drifting through his mind, in tandem for what he tells his husband next, of plates and so much that the Ascended was doing. But he settles easily, wrapped up in one another, Nate unflinching as the Attuned’s wing shifts a bit. But he drowns them in darkness again, soon after, giving that comfortable blanket again.

And then he’s apologizing, despite telling himself he wouldn’t, his emotions still relatively raw all things considered and the words and thoughts they speak of drift into more tense categories as the minutes go on. All he can do is break it up with tenderness, to answer the unsaid questions with the movements of his body, with the pulses through the bond of love so strong that nothing could shake it. And he knows he should try to deny the fact that it was okay, because it wasn’t… But he doesn’t, instead choosing a huff of an airy, breathy laugh when Nate tells him there’s always a piece of him on his plate.

It feels good to be able to laugh about things, it feels good to be able to scan Nate’s face in the soft darkness and not have his husband’s gaze drift from him. It feels like progress of a sort, though he’s not sure why he thinks it as such. “There is a lot of me to go around.” He comments wryly, into the kiss gently, before pulling away ever so slightly to catch a warm breath or two before they close in again.

Sunjata pulls Nate tight against him, his leg moving to hook around the Ascended and keep him close as his hand runs along Nate’s jaw to tuck into dark hair again. Let’s forget about it for a little bit, hm? It’s a low, mental rumble, edged with a hint of amusement that he can’t hide. Never thought I’d say it but the Grounds have been the best vacations I’ve had. This is added with the sprinkling of laughter, the pinch of his cheeks into the kiss that curl the edges of his lips up. And he presses in further, relishing in the closeness, relishing in his ability to pretend that everything was okay if only for the rest of the night.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-29-2021, 06:01 AM