just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
i've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met //
Nate likes the breath of clinginess, likes being wanted as much as he wants, like being something worth clinging to. It soothes him even more, smooths down spines that have been up for far too long. Even if only for the night, it's a break that's invaluable, that keeps him sane. And at it's most, it's a night they'll remember together.

The bubble of laughter that rises in Nate's throat is light, matching Sunjata's easily. Somehow, he does feel lighter for the scrap of honesty, even if he knows it's still only the bare minimum. "And yet, I don't know if I'll ever get enough." His fingers brush hair away from the attuned's face as he leans in again, as their lips catch on each others. Nate finds himself leaning, tipping closer and closer to hovering over Sunjata, though he's mindful of the wing still, careful to keep an arm wrapped around his husband and support him.

A wordless agreement pulses through the bond, Nate more than happy to set things down, as much as he can, just for the night. Happy to lean into Sunjata, into the kiss, and pretend like they're going home to something normal tomorrow. Happy to shiver against the barely-there feeling of fingers in his hair. It has been nice, hasn't it? Nate laughs into the kiss, a huff of amusement that he can't help, but that he makes up for quickly. He very nearly thinks something about how long it can last, a shadow of darkness that he drowns out by pressing against Sunjata harder, his teeth threatening the other's lips. I think I might know a way to make it nicer though.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 01-31-2021, 08:28 AM