just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
Sunjata’s content enough to remain in this clinginess, this attachment that has him unable to keep himself any distance away from his husband. It had been an emotional day, a struggle to get through it and not simply will himself back to sleep. Nate makes it worth it, in the end, someone else to focus on, someone else that understood, someone else that appreciated him as much as he appreciated the other.

The laughter that slips from Nate is welcome, it’s a balm to Sunjata’s frazzled and burned mind, made better by the fingers that run along his face, pushing sleep tousled hair back as he leans in for another kiss. You’ll let me know if I’m too much, yeah? He hums through the bond, that edge of playfulness with a hint of honesty – the only way Sunjata’s ever been capable of getting his thoughts out in the open.

It’s forgotten nearly as quickly as it came, Sunjata’s hands running along the smooth, cool skin of his husband as Nate edges in closer, leaning in and hovering and the Attuned happily obliges, the wounded wing curling just enough that he can both be supported by the Ascended as well as bear most of his weight on his hip. He doesn’t mind, not at all when there’s the laugh that’s offered through the kiss and Sunjata relishes in it – trying to remember the last time he’d heard Nate’s laughter (a laugh that wasn’t accompanied by worry or fear or the act of simply not knowing what else to do). But that thought is quickly drown out, Sunjata’s now free hand that’s not tangled in Nate’s hair, dances along his husband’s spine, lifting up from beneath his shirt to run calloused fingers along Nate’s spine.

A huff of a pleased sigh leaves him with the threat of teeth he feels, sparking anticipation within him, sparking a greediness within him that he happily sends down the bond. It’s evident that he is feeling better, with the nudge of his head against Nate’s, aiming to place his own playful bite on the Ascended’s lower lip. Indulge me. Comes the purr, comes the shift of Sunjata readjusting to settle on his back to tug Nate atop him.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 01-31-2021, 08:55 AM