just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
The thought that Sunjata could ever be too much is laughable, literally laughable. If it wasn’t for the fact that he didn’t need to breathe, the uncontrollable chuckles might be a touch concerning, but Nate doesn’t even need to stop to reply. You’ll never be too much for me Sonskyn. Kisses, or at least things that are trying to be kisses but can’t quite make it there with the way mirth still bubbles up from Nate, are pressed against tanned skin, against freckles and scars. I wanna hold on to everything you can give me for as long as possible.

With how long it’s been since he’s simply laughed, it’s difficult to stop. He’s not trying to cover something up, not trying to distract away from an issue he doesn’t want to talk about, he just is. And just being with Sunjata is all he’s wanted for ages now, a treat always just out of reach, with the way everything twists around them.

Giggles finally peter out into nothing as they shift, Nate’s focus seized by the balancing act he tugs the attuned into, offering his arms and body to try and hold up his husband. While fingers tangle in his hair, and dance along his spine, drawing out shivers and soft noises, Nate’s free hand reaches out to trace along the leathery skin of Sunjata’s good wing, stretched out around them. There is a bite of stubbornness, a moment that floods the bond with a playfully indignant rush, some pet of Nate about to insist on a please before he just leans into the rare moment of peace and shifts, teeth sinking into a place high on Sunjata’s throat. A rumble moves through the ascended, vibrating his chest and his back with simple pleasure.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-01-2021, 05:57 PM