just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Anything sensible is blown out of Nate as soon as his teeth sink into his husband. Electricity envelops him, scouring along every part of him, and the sparks that flow through the bond only add to the feeling. The last thing that is any kind of coherent from his side of the bond is a near strangled Good boy, all but involuntary. His arm tightens, holding Sunjata close, not even giving him the option to shift away, while his other hand clenches against taut skin, blunt nails dragging marks into the wing. The details don’t matter, a shift that would be awkward in any other moment made smoothly now, his hips rolling against Sunjata until they’re snug together, and then some.

And when Nate pulls back, his chest heaves, every bit of him buzzing with a frenetic energy. I love you. The words grow out loud, rough and desperate, even as they purr through the bond, sweet and gentle and oh so sincere. You know that right? He all but coos softly, while a gravelly ”Don’t forget it.” pours into Sunjata’s ear.

A messy kiss presses into the space between the attuned’s each and the graveyard of bite scars before lips slip lower to add another mark, hesitating properly this time. Nate’s hips roll, and his tongue dips out to wet his lips while he gathers himself, just a little. ”Another, sonskyn?”
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-02-2021, 06:14 AM