just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Nate leans into the press against his forehead and arches against the claws on his back, his emotions tugged in opposite directions. Lust wins out, Te the hand in his hair the tipping point that has his spreading hungry kisses across his husbands face. A”I know.” He gasps between kisses, breathless despite the paradox of it. I know you do.

The huff, and the laugh, and even the click of horn against wood all tug the corners of Nate’s smile up even more, his grin more than obvious in his voice.”How could I ever say no to you, Sunny?” Nate rumbles, his voice melting against his husbands neck, just before the points of his teeth drag against skin, teasing and utterly at odds with his words. He’s still stalling, still hesitating, just for a moment longer, just to make Sunjata whine.

But Nate doesn’t withhold the bite for long, his hips moving against as his teeth sink in again, the motions suddenly desperate and possessive. The hand on Sunjata’s wing drags down his side suddenly, then further still, slipping down his leg and pushing it right around his body.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-03-2021, 06:49 AM