just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
For now, for as long as Nate foresees, Sunjata’s hopes are safe. There’s no situation he can think of that would split them now, too much grown between them. And as long as they close, entangled, there is no power that would have him deny the attuned. And he hopes that’s a feeling that flows the other way as well.

The way Sunjata melts beneath him, into a pliable and willing thing, only spurs Nate on. His hands grow the slightest bit heavier as they move back up the length of the attuned’s thighs, fingers sinking into his waistband to feel the feverish slip of skin on skin. What little light there is in the room dims even more, throwing them into a warm intimacy, and sending a pleased rumble through the bond, through his still occupied lips.

The claws at his back have his fingers twitching as they try to find some slip of room between their bodies, to touch Sunjata. They have rumbling groans ripping through him, stuttering the once smooth rhythm of his hips. Again, he pulls away what feels like too soon, though this time Nate stays pressed against his husbands neck, somehow breathless. His hips move though, his hand finally working it’s way between between Sunjata’s legs and palming against his cock.

I wanna hear you moan, sonskyn.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-04-2021, 06:20 AM