just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Being connected like this, in this perfect point, is not something Nate ever wants to tear away from, but neither is it something he should sink into. Yet sink he does, shirking away everything except this, except a greedy focus on the man beneath him, on the bond between them, on every single place they touch a spark and crackle.

You’re not the only one with claws right now, pretty boy. There is a dangerous edge in Nate’s voice as he rises, hips staying flush with his husband, shoulders rolling into the electric prick of claws. A stain of red just barely colours his lips, stretching wide in a hungry grin. Even in the throes of passion, Nate is careful as he pulls away his support, giving Sunjata a chance to arrange himself. Scales overtake his hand before claws do, spreading up to his elbow. The ascended maybe leans into it more than he needs to as well, horns erupting from his head and spiralling back to get lost in wild black tangles, and spines just barely poking out along his back. He stops just short of wings though, not wanting to deal with that particular hassle.

The claws arrive just in time to draw thin lines of red along the attuned’s belly, shredding the fabric of his pants easily and tearing them away. ”Are you still going to make me work for it?” Comes the deep growl, fingers that are still human stretching, then curling comfortably, loosely, around Sunjata’s cock. Nate sinks down once more, rolling his hips languidly as he does, his clawed hand ghosting its way up his husbands chest.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-05-2021, 04:10 AM