just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
There’s an edge in Nate’s voice that catches Sunjata a bit off guard. And maybe it’s because he was feeling much better that he realizes it, that he challenges more than just going with the flow of it as he had done prior. Regardless, even if it’s surprising, it causes a pleased rumble to leave Sunjata’s throat as Nate rises slowly, the Attuned adjusting (albeit, shakily, given the pressure of Nate’s hips and where the Ascended’s hand is placed), but he manages it — his wing withdrawn, the other still bound and spread limply along the bed. The other wing hovers, momentarily, as Sunjata peers up at his husband, at the grin, through smoldering steel.

His clawed hands end up on the outside of Nate’s thighs, his head tilted in such a way that almost seems to suggest the Ascended prove that he has claws too, though knowing full well Nate does and that he doesn’t need to wait long. Instead, a pleased ans crooked smirk crosses his face at Nate’s partial shift. Well, don’t you look devilish? Even his mental voice is breathy, hoarse and thickly accented.

But he doesn’t get much time to expand on his idea, those claws drawing welts and lines of red along his stomach, hitching his breath in a gasp that has him automatically rolling his hips, digging his claws into Nate’s thighs, his back wanting to arch though he prevents it if only because of what comes next. He physically bites down on his tongue, stifling the urge to offer that prized moan to his husband, inhaling sharply through his nose as his body tenses with it, his cock twitching in Nate’s hand, his muscles trembling with the restraint. Course I am. He manages mentally with a sultry rumble, physically exhaling slightly stilted, pushing the envelope and using Nate’s own slang against him.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 02-05-2021, 04:41 AM