just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
I thought you’d like it. If he had the hands to spare, Nate would push his hair back, stoke along the just to consider it, just to show off. He doesn’t though, but tries to communicate the same feeling with the way his brows, and the corners of his lips, creep up that much more, electric blue and steel looking down on Sunjata like a hunter looks down on its prey. Like a dragon considering it’s hoard.

That gaze stays locked on the attuned until Nate physically can’t maintain it anymore, sinking until their nose to nose, their mouths almost touching. And it seems like this might be all it takes, like this will be enough to make Sunjata crack, but it isn’t. Delighted surprise rushes through Nate, his head tilting to slip along his husbands jaw, as if he’s going to mirror the marks he’s left on the other side of his neck.

A shuddering breath leaves Nate, more for effect than need, his claws tapping at the space above Sunjata’s heart, threatening to break skin with every touch. Good boy. The words are so filled with praise they drip, purred through the bond as the ascendeds lips drag lower. I love a challenge. Instead of biting, he sucks a dark mark into the attuned’s throat, his claws dragging a deliberate shape into his chest.

Despite the ministrations of his lips, the insistent motion of his hips, the hand between Sunjata’s legs is nothing but languid, unhurried and loose.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-05-2021, 05:05 AM