just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
Oh he does like it. If he looked half as menacingly beautiful as Nate did right now, he’d never want to let that shift sink back into his skin. And so he relishes in it, swallowing hard as Nate sinks down to meet him, as their noses brush and nothing more, Sunjata lying in wait as he peers up at his husband. This close, it’s a blur to the Attuned, but the challenge in his simmering steel is as evident as it is in his mental voice, his jaw tending and clamping down on his tongue to keep from breaking the game too quickly. The shuddering breath that leaves the Ascended is matched with Sunjata’s own, his chest rising and falling in anticipation with the tap of claws above his heart, over an arrow tattoo with enough pressure Sunjata almost considers pressing into it to draw blood.

He doesn’t, though, instead he relishes in the praise that drips from the Attuned bond, a low hum leaving him without his realization, clamping down on it as Nate leaves a dark mark along his neck.

Against Sunjata’s better judgment, he continues, inhaling another sharp and staggered breath, legs readjusting just a bit as his own claws aim to keep Nate in place, his hips rolling in order to make a bit more insistent movement against Nate’s hand. He’s not going to last long once the game is up, and it takes almost every fiber of his being to keep it going as it is. I know you do. So he challenges Nate more, prolonging it, one clawed hand at Nate’s thigh rising to grip onto one of Nate’s horns, a surge of his chest up against Nate’s to press back, almost as if he’s trying to push them upright but doubting the Ascended will let him. If Nate wants a challenge, he’s going to get one even if Sunjata will inevitably melt again.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 02-05-2021, 05:18 AM