just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
They can both play this game, can dangle satisfaction easily, Nate’s hand pulling away the more Sunjata tries to press against him, a silent Ah ah ah rumbling between them. Compared to the burning challenge sparking and spitting in the attuned, he is calm, calculated, enjoying this particular situation immensely, letting the feeling seep from him.

A proper, rumbling growl leaves him as a hand rises to his horn, Nate caught completely off guard by the sharp sensation of it, the protrusion somehow sensitive, if only by the nature of its newness on his head. He gets nothing by being predictable, especially in a moment like this. Instead of holding his husband down, insisting on hovering over him, Nate leans back pulling the attuned firmly into his lap and wrapping a scaled arm around him to keep him close, claws now tracing around the joint where the good wing bursts from Sunjata’s back.

His hand tightens again, as the motion of his hips moves Sunjata’s entire body in this position, a smug chuckle rumbling in Nate’s throat. I’m not asking for too much, am I sonskyn? He pokes silently, another dark mark sucked into the attuned’s skin, lowere on his neck this time. I know you want to, and you know how goo ill make you feel. It’s difficult to nail down the tone of his voice, not quite a command, but still leaving very little wiggle room.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-05-2021, 06:08 AM