just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
The tone is almost chiding, but Sunjata relishes in it, in the challenge he gives Nate even if it goes in completely opposite directions than he anticipates. He expects Nate to keep him down, to press into him further, but the Ascended doesn’t. Sunjata latching onto the horn and pressing up with his body and Nate willingly moving back just enough to get the Attuned to fall into an easy trap. They’re readjusted, the good wing flaring with the tenderness of his husband’s claws, a hum leaving him as he focuses on that, letting the bad wing droop off the edge of the bed. He lets both hands rise now, to find and latch onto those draconian horns that sprout through raven curls.

There’s another hitch of breath, a gasp inhaled sharply that has him clamping down his tongue again as his whole body moves with the movement Nate offers, the Ascended effectively entangling Sunjata in a way that both thrills him and amuses him. There’s Nate’s low rumble again, Sunjata’s own horned head tilting back gently, his attention on the next dark bruise sucked into his skin. The words hardly manage to stick through his mind, those hands of his shifting back to normal, to grasp and pull at the horns to try and angle Nate’s head back so Sunjata might be able to press his head against Nate’s neck, to bite and leave small, less noticeable marks of his own.

So then make me. He retorts mentally, his hips pressing insistently against Nate, unable to last much longer with the throbbing sensation and taut string within him. He’ll give in, he will, but not without a bit of fun first.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 02-05-2021, 06:22 AM