just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
More growls leave Nate as his head is tugged this way and that by electrified horns, as he tries to not let his eyes flutter with the small sensation. If he had his way, had the carefully measure control he usually exercises over himself, he’d tug himself free, return to the marks he’d been leaving, but he can’t bring himself to do it, not in this moment. Can’t tear out of Sunjata’s grip, do anything more than groan his pleasure.

There they are, those two words that have something in Nate snapping, feral and hungry and wrapped all around his husband. Claws dig into Sunjata’s shoulder, a scaly palm still pressed against the joint of his wing, holding him still. The motion of his hips speeds up, and his hand tightens, fisting around Sunjata’s cock and dragging him, kicking and screaming and moaning (with any luck) closer to that breaking point, that cliff that he hovers over every time they’re tangled together like this.

Nate wants to sink his teeth into his husband, his jaw closing with an audible click. His head shifts back and forth to try and break the grip on those horns, so he can surge in close and force Sunjata’s hand like that.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-05-2021, 06:47 AM