just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
The sounds that leave Nate as the Attuned jostles his husband’s horns have him pressing a bit more insistently, as he leaves his marks shimmering along his husbands neck, his mental rumble both threatening and amusing, jostling his husband in a way that both challenges and toys. And he knows it doesn’t last, knows how there’s that careful thread within Nate that those words will snap. He’s counting on it, is pleased immensely when it does.

But claws dig into his shoulder, Nate’s rhythm increasing tenfold and Sunjata can’t hold back now, giving in and loosening his hold on Nate’s horns as he jostles him free. He burns, unable to bite his tongue any longer, giving Nate what he seeks, moans erupting from his throat in ways that are nearly feral, his back arches a bit into Nate, his head tilting back, making room for where the Ascended might wish to bury his fangs. Sunjata’s hands slide down Nate’s sides, burning and burning, and then the tether snaps with raking groans, wing flaring out, his body trembling and tensing, clutching onto Nate tightly.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Sunjata - 02-05-2021, 08:55 AM