just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
A triumphant huff leaves Nate, smug satisfaction flooding through the bond as his ministrations finally break through the wall of silence. All Nate can do is double down on everything, the slide of his hand, the frantic hungry roll of his hips, even the snarled groans that leave him are somehow more.

No sooner are his stolen horns released than Nate is surging forward, mouth closing around his favourite spot on Sunjata’s neck, adding to the marks there. It’s shorter, jsut enough to really drag out the snap. Nate’s hips and hand slow, the edge of possessiveness softening. Every touch is still greedy, but the hands are softer now, the slight poke of claws on the true ds back almost tickling.

I love you. Nate rumbles, a dozen other things wrap up in the satisfied words. Claws shift away as his hand moves, fingers threading through short hair to pull Sunjata in close against his neck, though the horns and spines linger just a little longer.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-07-2021, 07:54 AM