just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Sunjata all but melts into him, boneless and relaxed and so plaint that Nate has to resist the urge to simply keel over into bed and wrap them up tightly. There’s the wing to think about though, not that that’s all that stops in. How long has it been since he’s held Sunjata close like this, wrapped up close and warm? Nate’s going to enjoy it while it lasts, the kiss against his neck and the him in his mind only proving he’s made the right choice.

A soft grumble leaves him as the attuned’s pulls away, Nate feeling a sense of loss despite the lips moving against his jaw, the hands in his hair and against his stolen horns. He’s happy to move past it though, to lean into the kiss that finally graces his lips with a smile, a soft noise leaving him that isn’t only because of the kiss.

There’s no complaint as hands drop away from sensitive horns, even if the touch had been gentle, it still sent shivers down his spine. ”Well I do my very best.” Nate purrs, his smile wide, as cocky as it is pleased. ”I’m just glad you notice.” A hand shifts to trace along the attuned’s freckled cheek, Nate letting himself get lost in the warm pool of steel that is his husbands gaze. He tilts his head to the side, just slightly, enough to show off, and to get a real look at the other man.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
RE: just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope - by Nate - 02-08-2021, 07:35 AM