they know not what they do
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we don't even ask for happiness; just a little less pain
"Wounds, then." Finn tweaks his vocabulary for her, a hint of dry wit to his tone now. "I am made of scar tissue by this point, I think." It might be amusing in terms of wordplay, but it is more true than he gives it credit. And, being so good at shutting things down, he recognises the polite dismissal in her remark, giving her a gentle nod for her trouble; an acceptance and acknowledgement in one.

Only as her dark eyes flick over him in quite so much detail does he give an indication of discomfort, though it comes in the hardening of his expression to something carefully blank, as if he's an asset on parade. "...Alright, so you might have a point," he concedes regarding the window, making a mental note to move the desk.

"Thanks but no thanks?" Finn surprises himself by laughing, the absurdity of dismissing a gift from a herald not something he expected to be faced with today. But gods if he doesn't feel lighter just for thinking about it. "Sure," he agrees, after a few moments. "I think I can do that. I... would you mind if I stayed here, for a while? I won't interrupt your work any more, but I think I could do with the company."
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Tobi

"Well, not all scar tissue, or you'd have no hair." She only just refrains from ruffling a hand through his curls. "I don't know that you could pull of bald and beardless." Tobi adds with a snicker, knowing Finn cared very little about his looks.

She watches whatever flicker of amusement and mental-quiet he'd just found leave him, and her fingers pulse against his. "Hey. This is another one, and maybe..you can just start with me if it's easier. But you're always allowed to say what you want, or don't want. Your boundaries can be wherever you want them. Okay?"

With that out of the way and hopefully taken to heart, Tobi too chuckles and then fixes Finn with a knowing stare. "Why of course. You're an accepted Finn. A handsome one too. I doubt there's anything you could do to earn Safrin's ire, save for worshipping Frey perhaps." Her lips twist at that. Finn and Frey was properly absurd.

"Not at all, but I warn you, I do talk to myself quite a bit while I work, so I hope you weren't looking for silence."
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we don't even ask for happiness; just a little less pain
"I was not aware that I was pulling off anything at all," Finn says mildly, though the twist of his lips suggests that he is at least aware of himself as a man, even if he doesn't much care about how he looks. He'd been a prostitute, after all. He doesn't expect the sudden drawing back into seriousness, the way her fingers press against his own causing the Spyglass to furrow his brow, but he does nod. "I'll do my best to try," he says, and he sounds as if he might just mean it for once.

He wrinkles his nose, however, at the idea of earning the ire of any god, and as she accepts his request to stay, he feels himself melt bonelessly back into the couch even further. "I was looking for quite the opposite," he assures her. Indeed, as Tobi returns to work, Finn will eventually find himself slumping to lay down on the couch, the blanket spread over his legs. His back is pressed into the cushions - because he's never going to be that comfortable after his last wake up - and he listens to Tobi as she putters about.

He doesn't sleep, but he doesn't mind.

~FIN
FINN