Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

Safrin looked up, a smile on her painted lips as her eyebrows rose ever so slightly. Looking down at her hands then, she wiped them across one another, then held them up to demonstrate how clean they were. "Indeed." She whispered with an ambiguously bemused grin.

"I know, but must they really be so obvious?" Though Safrin's voice was coated with annoyance, she wasn't truly. Of course they had to be obvious, they were mortals after all. Their minds moved sequentially and there was nothing any of them could do to change that.

"They did say that, didn't they." She mused. "If they survive LongNight that is." Looking up, Safrin tilted her head thoughtfully. "Of course. Have to make sure that none of my gaudy paintings are ruined, now don't I?"
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"I am not sure if you truly expect me to answer that question when you know it yourself," Ludo remarked, sounding as amused as Safrin looked. It leapt from the branches again, floating elegantly down to hover before her once more as the stars sparkled above and the darkness swallowed the space between them.

It seemed thoughtful on the subject of LongNight, flailing a tendril of cloth at her. "Well, if they don't at least I shall have some extra excitement for a while." It scoffed. "Ah yes, those gaudy paintings. Their likeness is uncanny."

The tendril reached out, snagging the lantern she had lit for Ludo and holding it aloft. "Will that be all, then?"

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Safrin

"You say that as if you don't already have something planned." Safrin said knowingly, though a bemused smile picked at her lips. Opposites though they might be, she could appreciate Ludo's work on occasion.

Rolling her eyes, Safrin haughtily shook her head. "Always so sweet Ludo." She sang, watching with wary eyes as the tendril slipped passed her to grab the lantern. I made that for you.. hung on her lips, but instead of saying so, the goddess merely nodded, her eyes falling on the delicate galaxies alive and teeming with possibility inside.

"Until next time."
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"And you speak as if you do not. Which of us is lying, I wonder? Both?" Ludo laughed, a rare warmth in the sound, and it lifted the lantern as if to watch the galaxies sparkle and swirl inside. "Sweet? That is your domain. Do not work too hard, Safrin. It has been a pleasure, and there will always be a next time."

With the lantern to light the way, Ludo wasted no further time. It surged upwards and through the branches, the starlight from the lantern blazing in its wake. In the far, far distance, a door clicked shut, and someone stepped into the night to greet death.

{END THREAD}

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own