Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
Just enjoying my quiet getaway.” He returns to her, flashing an easy smile the Wraith’s way. As for picking his poison, well, he’s already got the bow slung over his back, the quiver as well. All he needs to do is pick a makeshift target just as she had done. They point away from each other and Sunjata moves to draw an arrow, to aim at a post that had used to be a dummy target that’s long since lost the stuffing and fabric that covered it.

He lets the arrow fly, stuffing down his amusement as the arrow knocks into the wood with a thunk, satisfied enough to draw another arrow. Her question gives him pause, however. “Nate’s told me a bit of what’s planned.” He offers, a shoulder rising and falling in a shrug. “I think having teams is a good idea. That way you’re not going to get split up and lost.” It was easier to stick to the numbers, to keep them together rather than pick them off one by one until there weren’t any left. “Do you have anything ranged? Fire arrows? Perhaps throwing torches at them?” It’s clear he’s also at a loss, unsure and worried of the Ascended getting too close to the flame in order to destroy something that was close to what they were too.

It’s clear by the set in his jaw that he’s worried intensely about it all too.
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Sunjata - 01-28-2021, 08:40 PM