Training walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
There’s always a hungry mouth in the Grounds - if the Flood doesn’t want a chicken for himself, the Wraith certainly knows a family or two that would be grateful for it. The third one scampers off, clucking loudly, and she lowers her bow, putting it to the side for a moment. What next, what next…?

“Gods, that sounded so nice. I should have taken advantage of that more,” she says, referring to being a free agent last LongNight. “Somehow I still got sucked back in here last year.” Which, at its core, is probably why she’s pursued this whole thing; she is a Grounder at her core and perversely or not, she wants these fuckers out of her home.

She finds a pair of throwing knives and fondles them a bit, hearing his choice of phrase and wondering if that’s what he ultimately came here to talk about. “I’ll do my best,” the demigod says with a soft sort of solemnity. “This isn’t a suicide mission. I will do literally everything I can to keep everyone, but he needs to make smart choices in the heat of the moment.” The sound of new chickens grabs her attention and she watches them approach, carefully and silently hefting a knife before snapping it in the flock’s direction.

“Remind him of all that? He told me of his vision… if we can keep our heads and stay together, we have a better chance.” Maybe. Hopefully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: walkin' through the forest like a ninja archer - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 06:13 PM