Random Event ay de mi, llorona
Weaponsmith

Age: 361 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
You are the night-time fear
There's not a lot of thought behind it: you just swerve and sprint, try to analyze and predict the terrain so as to not fall on your face. The snow is heavy in places, the branches cruel as their bare bones whip his face, but eventually, it lessens—the forest, the onslaught.

They spill out at the edge of the forest, and Aamu turns to Mabel.

Notices the tear in her shirt. The dark, glistening fluids.

This feeling in his chest? He remembers it from when he still had a heart. That cold, deep dread, followed by the hot and roiling guilt. Shame. "Mabel," he says, voice complicated. It doesn't know how to hold all he's feeling. "I'm so, so sorry."

He'd ended up doing the one thing he didn't want to—the one thing he tried not to. With downcast eyes he follows her back to their her house.
You are the morning when it's clear
AAMU
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
NEOS
I have but one thing
I wanna say to you
There was no telling how long the lion ran, ran long after being out of the range of the spectral beings before finally collapsing. The beast fully flipped over itself once, twice on the crash before finally landing on its stomach. The creature stayed laying down for...it had no idea how long now, but it had no interest of getting back up onto its large paws.

At least you weren't the one swiped at, the lion heard in the back of its head, netting a low growl for the moment.

...you're lucky I don't have the energy to argue with you right now, Gemini...

After who knows how much time passed, the gold-furred creature finally stood back up on all four paws before heading back to the Hollowed Grounds for the time being...

~Fin
RAWR