[SE] lots of music in it
for Peter - gift giving
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

While Adam flinching away from his touch doesn’t quite have the same reaction in Pet as it once would have, his hand still falls still, not tracing again until their fingers are entwined. A scarred thumb traces along some invisible line while worried blue eyes take in his husbands words, a deep fog of worry settling over Pet.

He’s just about to say they don’t have to be here, that they can go and find some other place to sit, some quieter cafe, or some lonely spot on the beach, when Adam changes the subject. Pet lets himself be swept along, unsure of what else he can do.

”I do like it here. The jungle is... neat. I’ve never seen so many trees before.” Theres a smile on Pet’s face while he speaks, though it’s mechanical, something to try and soothe the other. His voice is strange too, quicker than usual, but clearer for it, like he’s managed to trick his thought into cohesiveness, but he still has to stay a step ahead of them.

Adam’s eyes squeeze closed tightly, and Pet squirms while he has the moment, newly fanged teeth worrying dangerously at his lip. ”I uh... there was a big sea, by the uh, the city where I lived, but... they had big walls to keep anyone outside from seeing it.” It’s a relatively harmless memory, as far as his usually go, but he’s not used to sharing them in this kind of situation, not used to trying to help keep pieces together. ”I like it better here. Getting to... getting to see it with you.”
will you still love me
When I am a spooky ghost?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 01-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 01-31-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-02-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-03-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-05-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-06-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-10-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-13-2021, 10:12 PM