[SE] lots of music in it
for Peter - gift giving
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

You took notes on what you had to do
To get the piece of the pie that belonged to you
The ground beneath him was probably cold, but Adam couldn't feel it; he reached down to pick up some of the dirt and crumble it in his fingers, the brittle and frozen earth turning to dust; he focused on that, on the temperature of it that he couldn't feel, in an attempt to turn away the roiling upset in his chest - it didn't work. With a sigh, he shook his head and sunk his face down to his knees, about to try and calm down his breathing first when suddenly he heard Pet speak.

(His husband had always been skilled at sneaking up on people).

Then the apology comes, and it made Adam feel like the lowest piece of shit to ever walk Caido. Immediately he shook his head and sat up, grabbed Pet's hand. "No, no no. You didn't do anything - fuck, the ring is great and I love it, babe. It's not you. Don't...you're great, and I should be better than this 'cos I know you've been hurt-" His hands rose up to his face then made shaky fists, stopping short of pulling at his hair. "I'm fucking this up. Already I'm fucking it up."

Head going back to rest against the wall, he tugged on Pet's hand. "..Just...just sit with me a sec? I'll...I'll be okay, I just have to...I dunno, get over it, I guess."
You've been waiting for this ever since you were young
Be careful not to choke on your tongue

Messages In This Thread
[SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 01-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 01-31-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-02-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-03-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-05-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-06-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Peter - 02-10-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: [SE] lots of music in it - by Adam - 02-13-2021, 10:12 PM