between a rock
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"No dragons, snowballs or teleporting," Ronin says, his tone one of mock-lamentation as he starts to stroll back onto the path. It hasn't snowed enough yet to cover their previous tracks, so he walks in his own footprints as they meander their way back through the Celestine. It's peaceful, this walk, silent but for the crunch of their footsteps and their soft conversation. "Hmm?" he glances across to Tobi, flashing her a self-deprecating smile.

"Sort of," he says. "I don't think it was up to Safrin's expectations, which is what led to this current, mojo-less situation." With a shrug, Ronin forces himself to let it go. "It just means going back to basics. I have a lot of making up to do, I think, before I'm worthy of getting it all back. All the more reason to do that check up, I guess."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
lights will guide you home, & ignite your bones
& i will try to fix you
Tobi's brows raise slightly, both at Ronin's tone and the words he has to say. "But you're her..." The words fall away, not really knowing how to capture the Star's relationship with the herald. Feeling quite tongue-tied by it all, Tobi swallows hard, this turn of events only reaffirming the distance she feels the gods are owed.

"Oh." She manages after a moment, shooting Ronin a crooked and sympathetic smile. "Absolutely. Come on then. I might not be able to help with getting into her good graces, but I can certainly make sure there's nothing wrong with you physically." So saying Tobi turns her foot so that she might cause the Star to trip at her side. Her arm tightens against his of course to prevent him falling as she offers him a cheeky smile.

~FIN
October