you think you've got it made
open!
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Cameron turned red at the innkeeper's reaction -- they didn't blame her for being angry, exactly, but she certainly wasn't making this easy for them. "I'm sorry!"

Quickly and somewhat clumsily, they bent down to try to help her return the fish to her basket, unsure how many of the fish could be salvaged. She was going to wash them before she cooked them anyway, right? So it shouldn't matter that much that they had hit the ground briefly. Maybe they could still make this better.

"I, uh, no, I mean, fish are fine, I mean ..." Oh, Cam knew from experience that even their ears would be red at this point. They hadn't realized at first that the woman they'd bumped into was their own host. That made this even more embarrassing than running into a stranger -- they were going to have to live with this shame instead of being able to pretend it would never happen because they'd never see the other person again.

cameron ?

"Cameras" by Ennev is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Messages In This Thread
you think you've got it made - by Vega - 01-29-2021, 05:25 PM
RE: you think you've got it made - by Cameron - 02-15-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: you think you've got it made - by Vega - 02-19-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: you think you've got it made - by Cameron - 02-20-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: you think you've got it made - by Vega - 03-08-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: you think you've got it made - by Cameron - 03-09-2021, 04:20 PM