[SE-open] all of my favourite things
open - someone that hasnt met adam pls
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
She almost falls over the stranger. Which would be bad, considerin’ that she’s holdin’ a torch in one hand and if she falls it could very well land on either the man or the surrounding vegetation. Raza doesn’t want to be known as the one who burned down the fucking awesome jungle beyond Apopo. Hindsight would be 20/20 and it would probably serve her right, though, she isn’t paying much attention to where her feet were going - which is dumb. For someone with a snake as a companion, Raza  knows you have to watch where you step - especially in a jungle.

But the Oerwoud is gorgeous. Even in the dark.

“Fuckin ’ell, she hisses from between her teeth, throwing herself backwards to try and balance her sudden forward pitch. Her arms go wheeling and she seems to catch herself on something solid behind her (was that always there?). Hoa is wrapped around her neck and sends a jolt of panic through her, so she has to reach up to calm him before turning back to peer at the man.

“What - why? is all she gets out,
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE-open] all of my favourite things - by Adam - 01-29-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE-open] all of my favourite things - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 09:34 PM