pulled back together
family dinner <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
when all the pretty birds have flown, take a chance on me
Basic repairs?” Chuy echoes with some incredulity in his tones, though it’s all in good humour. As he munches on his food with delight, he shook his head slightly as Kia undersold just how helpful she had been to him and the farm since her return. “She’s been preparing my daily orders in the sled so that all I have to do is arrive and put my moose suit on and get going, ensuring the ningos have water and food, ensuring the Citadel has what they need to get through Deepfrost, really.” He was forever grateful for her help, though he wondered how long the simple farm life would be enough for her.

How long he would be enough for her.

It was an insecurity that raised it’s ugly head within the farmer, who was forever perplexed by the return of the love he felt for Kia.

But he did not linger long on the dark thoughts, for there were plenty to come in the coming weeks when Kia would be whisked away from them to fight a fight none of them wanted her to fight in. For now, he would cling to the simple joy that was good food, good company, and good laughter echoing off the homely walls of his friend’s abode.

{SO sorry for disappearing you guys, I’m happy to call this FIN if you want to fade it out so we can get on with Flowerbirth things <3}
CHULANE
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
Heave the silver hollow sliver
Smiles and mild laughter, a couple of eye rolls tossed in for good measure, and the notions of something else, beyond LongNight, to give and grant them some hope, would be enough for now. To share comfort and solidarity without the burdens of might and menace looming over their shoulders, for the press of things to come not worn so heavily. There was a future to be upheld, something to aspire towards, and if fortune favored them at all, there’d be something on the other side of frozen portals, cold, illustrious walls, and choking, suffocating angles. So for now, they could linger in that good, providential thread, grasp it for as long as possible, before the sun faded and the Harpy left.

{FIN <3}
Unite and spread the heart apart