[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

SAMUEL
Sam jumped and abruptly stopped singing as he heard Nairi begin a song of her own behind him, the last few words out of his mouth panicked and quiet. He stared at her approach, an
uncomfortable smile on his face as embarrassment crawled under his skin. As he had turned to look at her, he spotted Seiji in the distance as well, also watching. He widened his eyes in surprise.

Two people had seen him sing. Sam could have sunk into the ground with how mortified he was by this fact, but the snow beneath seemed unwilling to open up. He took a nervous step back and watched Nairi sing, looking between her and the Luxere. Her voice, of course, was much nicer than his to his ears.

He didn't recognise either of them, which meant they were likely Outlanders. Outlanders who knew some of the traditions, clearly, but probably relatively new. As much as he would have liked to just run, Sam felt an odd sort of obligation to stay and help them in case they needed it.

The luxere began to respond to Nairi's singing, stepping beyond the treeline with it's antlers shining brightly. "W-Well done. Um. Sorry." Sam said, trying to apologise for stopping his own song.

I'm starting to heal and find some faith
I'm starting to feel what's out of place
Don't need you to save me, I can't wait
To fall, to fail and start again

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-25-2019, 03:16 PM