[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open]
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I

A brief flicker of surprise crosses Seiji's expression when the man answers his question. Chuckling, he clarifies. "Not her; she is Nairi." He's surprised to see her again, but she doesn't seem to be paying either of them much attention at the moment, so he can't ask her what brings her back to the wood. Instead, he listens as the man explains about the deer and the apples. Seiji's expression falls just slightly as he hears it, and he presses a fingertip to his chin as he blinks at the deer. "I didn't know..." he sighs, frowning.

Around that time, Nairi finishes her song and looks back to them both. What now? indeed. Seiji glances at the stranger, still nameless, and waits for him to answer the question. He feels there are a lot of other questions he could ask, a lot of explanations he could give, but he has somehow managed to approach this situation sideways, and he suspects it best to merely listen for now. If he is going to be stuck here for any amount of time, he had just as well learn to respect the customs of the people properly.

The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Seiji - 01-26-2019, 08:10 PM