[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

SAMUEL
Both of them seemed anxious to stroke the Luxere, but Sam kept doing it until they were both comfortable enough to try. Not wanting to overwhelm the creature, once they had approached he took his hand away and just watched with his hands in his pockets.

"The LongNight...it's coming s-soon. It's not actually...just one night. It's about a week. Where everything is d-dark and dangerous." Sam actually quite liked the LongNight despite this description, and his voice was lightly excited even with his stammer. "You need to be inside all week. Or monsters can...att-attack you. I don't know what they look like, though."

He nodded at Seiji's suggestion. Being the bearer of all this knowledge made him feel important in a way he often didn't get to, and Sam adopted a wise quiet smile. "Yes. They can be brought into h-homes for light. They are docile enough for it. But...i-if you are new, I would stay in the Rathskellar instead of doing it yourself. It's safer."

I'm starting to heal and find some faith
I'm starting to feel what's out of place
Don't need you to save me, I can't wait
To fall, to fail and start again

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Feeding Time [Open] - by Samuel - 01-28-2019, 02:35 PM