makin' something outta nothin'
for the Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
I am this great, unstable mass of blood and foam
And no one in his right mind would make my home his home
Sam sat up straighter as she appeared, both comforted and a little unsettled by the Voice actually answering this prayer, one that he'd had in his mind over and over. Yes, he'd spoken to her about similar things before, but it would be clear from the frown on his face he didn't think this was a rehash of the last conversation.

"But...they won't listen to me, mother. Last time I tried to convince people it was a bad idea they all acted like I personally wanted everyone to be killed by monsters. When I want the exact opposite of that." Gesturing with his hands, clearly frustrated, Sam's eyes went down to the ladder beneath his feet. "They would listen to you. And you must...I mean, do you think we can do this? Do you really think we can? If you didn't, you would stop us, right...?"

Because really, that was the question at the heart of it. Would the Voice let her children run straight into a massacre, or would she protect them? Were they disposable pawns that could be tossed away for her needs? "This is why I want to know if there's some kind of secret plan. Because...because as we are now, there's no way we can beat those monsters. I've seen them before. Fought them before. And they're so much stronger."
When I try to open up to you I get completely lost
Houses swallowed by the earth, windows thick with frost

Messages In This Thread
makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 01-30-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 01-31-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-01-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-01-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-02-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-09-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-11-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-11-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-14-2021, 10:19 AM