makin' something outta nothin'
for the Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
I am this great, unstable mass of blood and foam
And no one in his right mind would make my home his home
Well, yes, this was the second time they'd all made the decision, but Sam immediately bristled at the idea that meant they were right. He wondered just how different the numbers might be if they were slightly more educated on the risks, or if they had a different leader. "So many of them haven't actually seen the monsters, though. I've been out there. I've lost...parts of myself to them." He touched his gloved hand, the fake fingers inside.

But maybe, just maybe, she was right. Maybe with all of them together, they had some kind of chance. Putting his head down in his hands, fingers poking up through his hair, Sam shook his head. "I'm sorry. I...I suppose you wouldn't let us walk into something you knew would kill us all, right? Maybe I do just need more faith, but my mind just...it always shows me the worst ways everything could go before I do it. With everything." From the wildly insignificant to the more important things like the Longnight plans.

"I do have...one question though. Do you think I should have some kind of weapon? What should I use? I don't have any offensive upgrades anymore..." He glanced up, not sure what would be most effective. "Do the monsters have a specific weakness?"
When I try to open up to you I get completely lost
Houses swallowed by the earth, windows thick with frost

Messages In This Thread
makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 01-30-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 01-31-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-01-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-01-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-02-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-09-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-11-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-11-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-14-2021, 10:19 AM