makin' something outta nothin'
for the Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
I am this great, unstable mass of blood and foam
And no one in his right mind would make my home his home
"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just--" Sam sighed, squirming uncomfortably and feeling more and more like a naughty child as the moments went on. This situation had left a constant nagging in his head, but when it actually came to explaining to someone or arguing...well, he'd never been skilled in those areas, and it seemed with this especially his words abandoned him. "--What are you meant to do when you feel, really, truly, that what they've chosen is going to hurt them horribly though? That if they had more information, if they actually knew what it was like, they'd choose different?"

Because a lot of their soldiers had not actually seen a Longnight, or at least had not ventured out into the streets during one. He felt they expected something much easier than what they would find.

The speculation about his father did make Sam go quiet for a moment as he thought it over, the idea neither sparking recognition or sounding totally false. Further pondering of it was cut short by the Voice's question, which drew a sigh and a shrug. "I...was honestly hoping everyone would change their minds. I suppose I only just realised they won't. How do I fight with fire? It would hurt me, wouldn't it?"
When I try to open up to you I get completely lost
Houses swallowed by the earth, windows thick with frost

Messages In This Thread
makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 01-30-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 01-31-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-01-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-01-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-02-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-09-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-11-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by the VOICE - 02-11-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: makin' something outta nothin' - by Samuel - 02-14-2021, 10:19 AM