(SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave
Zeph <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i can't believe that you could just say
that "the answers unlock this gate"
His attempts at using the ramphire feathers and perhaps a couple dark blue ones of his own, seem to go poorly with the distraction of the white fluffball on his lap. This one, however, is named Lynyrd, despite Sunjata not exactly knowing the context of why the fluffball was named such, but it was what it was, and Lynyrd was certainly becoming a tiny little asshole when it came to getting things done. It’s fine though, Sunjata allowing time for the feline to bat at the feathers before he moves to distract with a few of the ones he isn’t plan on using (read, the ones that the kittens had already fucked up).

A voice distracts him, though, his gaze flicking over to spy Zeph and offering the smuggler a nod – an invitation to join him should he wish to – while also an agreement to new additions. There’s a half smile that crosses his face, a bit of amusement as he goes to glue another feather onto the bauble. “Mhm, three of them. Lynyrd, Ramone, and Lizzy.” He points each one of them out, Ramone being the orange one, Lizzy being the other white one that’s harassing Haai.

As for getting anything for the shower, Sunjata huffs a quiet laugh, lifting his head from the bauble to peer at Zeph. “I’m sure we can make do without it.” This is said with a wink, before he’s lifting another feather, this one a bit of an iridescent hue – taken from Haai perhaps? “What brings you out here?” He asks, nodding his head to the bag that sits on Zeph’s shoulder.
'cause if you knew his name, not a thing would change
you'd still be wishing you were blessed
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave - by Sunjata - 02-08-2021, 08:33 PM