(SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave
Zeph <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i can't believe that you could just say
that "the answers unlock this gate"
A low hum of agreement leaves Sunjata’s throat at Zeph’s comment. They were cute, even if Nate didn’t know anything really about cats. Sunjata had one that lived within his skin, had always had a soft spot for the felines, ever since Korofi. It had only translated and grown since arriving here, feeding the strays of the VlamVloed and in turn, taking these little strays home rather than to thrive on the streets.

His attention lifts back to Zeph, noticing the chameleon briefly though his gaze doesn’t linger on the creature long, flicking back to Zeph almost immediately. “Hey, same.” He rumbles, lifting the bauble to show off what he’d accomplished thus far – albeit not much – before he’s being attacked by Lynyrd in his lap again.

Zeph sits, though, and Sunjata works to peel the white kitten off of his bauble as he listens to the question posed. “I think I’d be more ready if Nate didn’t have to go spend the week in the nightmare of the Grounds.” He rumbles, offering a bit of honesty. “Other than that, I think so.” It shouldn’t be that difficult, right? After all, Remi had left, hadn’t he? Momentarily during the week? “We’ll see how it goes, though.
'cause if you knew his name, not a thing would change
you'd still be wishing you were blessed
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tryna catch a curve, digging my own grave - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 05:37 AM