farther than I've ever been

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Ahh yes. Ronin Taliesin. Ever the practical man." Safrin coos playfully, her dark eyes flitting between the man and his projection with a saccharine smile.

Now, it was true Ronin hadn't fulfilled his obligations to her, and normally that was Not A Good Thing. However in the Star's case, one of his failings had included sexual release at the hands of another (or lips of another, as the case was); a turn of events that more than pleased Safrin. Her dislike of Ronin's husband was perhaps not completely obvious, but should his efforts in completing his quest hurt his marriage? Well, what of it?

"Sugar, it would hardly be fair to fill your hands full of petals, knowing that certain pleasures will always catch your attention, mmmm?" In her palm is suddenly a violet petal, nearly the same tone as the dress she wears. "Sometimes it's good to simply give in. Sometimes it's what we need."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
farther than I've ever been - by Ronin - 01-31-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Safrin - 02-01-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Ronin - 02-01-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Safrin - 02-01-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Ronin - 02-01-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Safrin - 02-01-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Ronin - 02-01-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: farther than I've ever been - by Safrin - 02-01-2021, 10:14 PM