now you'll never drink alone
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide was dutifully attending to her studies, her diligent note-taking. She was trying to more fully digest and strategize over what Deimos had told her, snippets of key information regarding the monsters of the longest night of the year. So it would be, still, perhaps the longest night of her life to date. Or the shortest, she supposed callously.

Her grip around her feverishly-working pencil tightens when a voice not of her own breaks the silence. So she straightens rigidly, knowing exactly who it is. She had hoped it would be soon but, she was not expecting it so soon.

Elide is standing before any invitation is extended to her, before the Kraai is even mentioned. Though it does catch her attention when it's uttered, and she makes a mental note of where she's going, who she's looking for, but otherwise she is distractedly hurrying out of the door. No coat is grabbed, not even out of habit.

She brings only herself as she enters the bar. She's not quite dressed for the weather, either, adorned with simple garments. She pauses until her eyes lock with someone else's. Blonde, short hair.. that's her, alright.

Lifting her chin, Elide makes her way across the Kraai with more control than she had in making her way across Snowcloak. "You must be Wessex, then?" She presumes, voice level, but her forehead is noticeably wrinkled and her lips form a small, tight-lipped frown. "My name is Elide. You talked to me, twice now, and yet this is the first time I am able to speak with you," she tilts her head slightly, "It's a relief that you're here now, at least. I hope you have more news to share?"
I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire
for something beyond the daily life

Messages In This Thread
now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-02-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-02-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-05-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-08-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-09-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-10-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-11-2021, 10:14 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-13-2021, 04:49 AM