now you'll never drink alone
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide accepts the extended olive branch, shaking Wessex's hand. "It's good to finally meet you." She does not sit, however, at the invitation. She merely steps back, glancing at the seat as if considering it but, her gaze levels back on Wessex first.

"You have your hands full," she offers a gentle incline of her head in understanding, "I did not expect you to come so soon, with that in mind. Thank you for coming to see me." It's after saying this that Elide finally takes her seat. As for drinks, she has little interest.

Her cautious gaze is pretty well glued to Wessex the whole time, that small pinch of her brow still planted. Elide is... nervous, feeling unprepared, wanting to know what's to happen, so on and so forth. If she is upset, it's not in a way that would prompt her to aggravate or point fingers.

"News is just as good as answers. I suspect there is a plan already in motion," Elide settles her arms on the counter and folds her hands over one another, "but, it's my understanding that all of the Ascended are meant to be there to aid in this fight. I am not opposed, if that is what's been decided, then there isn't much else for me to do." She says this with conviction, decidedly loyal to the cause of the Ascended, and whatever plots follow them. So long as it is in the name of something good, anyway. Getting rid of the LongNight monsters is certainly a good cause...

"However, I don't have the means to access the portal this time of year... as I am sure you're aware." Her brows furrow deeper, "So, what is expected of those of us who are stuck here?"
I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire
for something beyond the daily life

Messages In This Thread
now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-02-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-02-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-05-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-08-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-09-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-10-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-11-2021, 10:14 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-13-2021, 04:49 AM