now you'll never drink alone
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide's expression stiffens at the notion that Eirachi is 'in our arsenal'. She tries not to look too worried about that, but, she can't help the hint of warning in her tone as she says, "Eirachi doesn't often do things that prove to be of no benefit to her. As you can see, Halovians have given up any hope of the snow melting, just to save ourselves from famine and... All I can say, is be careful what you ask - or give." But that's all she can say, shrugging. She doesn't know the goddess on a personal level, so... perhaps she will be more willing to help the Ascended than Elide thinks.

Wessex moves for a bag at her side and Elide can't help but follow the movements, follow her hands as something is retrieved. A special item of sorts. At least, it doesn't look like any normal item. Brows raise in question towards the demi-god as its placed between them.

The question is put in a way that's almost accusational but Elide understands the need to be sure. Only, she won't find it within herself to lie just to make Wessex feel good about this. "I can guarantee nothing except my best," she lifts her chin, eyeing the other woman for her reaction, "if you want me to, I will use it. I've been a hunter all my life, the crossbow is my weapon of choice; I believe my aim is decent. What exactly is this?" she reaches for the item now, to at least examine it, "How does it work?"
I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire
for something beyond the daily life

Messages In This Thread
now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-02-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-02-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-05-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-08-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-09-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-10-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Elide - 02-11-2021, 10:14 AM
RE: now you'll never drink alone - by Wessex - 02-13-2021, 04:49 AM