(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
for Mabel!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
All expectations make her heart feel numb
It amused her, to not be caught. To linger and slink, to be shrouded in some twist and turns of enigmas, unseen, unheard, unnoticed. Under normal circumstances, when he wasn’t busy or distracted, she likely wouldn’t have been successful at all – he had far more eons with experience in stealth than she. But sometimes it was fun, to do more than scrape the surface of wraith formations, to be a living phantom, reeling on the edges, waiting in the shadows. Complex, paradoxical, not something so readily understood – keeping the world on their toes. And maybe she would, eventually, if they all survived the ensuing plunge into darkness.

She watched for a few minutes more, and then became a little bored with the repetitive, redundant nature of hammers striking steel, eyes wandering over the rest of the remnants. Mabel caught the lines of both serrated and blunt edges, boundaries of persuasion with keen, instrumental force, and then down to other necessary tools – hammers, nails, axes, hatchets, laden around and around. She pondered adding and slipping some into her collection, just to try, just to see, when his movement was more abrupt, and she was forced to glance back his way.

He’d found her, even though she hadn’t really been hiding.

A snicker tucked wryly along her mouth and into her cheek, a half-smile that seemed a tad bit wild, at his curiosity, at his greeting. “Evening,” she echoed, before binding her hands together, folding them in her lap, sat upon her pedestal and throne – the dusty chair. “A few minutes,” she took a guess; the passing of time continuing to be difficult to fathom. “You left a note.”
MABEL

Messages In This Thread
(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: (se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Mabel - 02-04-2021, 11:01 PM