(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
for Mabel!
Weaponsmith

Age: 362 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
THE GHOST IN THE SHELL \\
She's pretty regal like that, poised upon a dusty and rickety old chair. Neat, like a cat. He can't keep himself from smiling at it—at her. (Just as he can't keep himself from worrying about her. He knows about the darkness inside of her heart, and he fears it'll get her hurt.) And she'd only been there a few minutes? Well, not like he would've noticed if it had been hours, but he's glad it wasn't more than that. Even if it's just Mabel, the idea of someone getting away with spying on him for too long and so close is uncomfortable.

"I did," he confirms (uselessly), still stepping on the treadle and keeping half an eye on the color of the flames and coals. Even as an Ascended he can tell the air around the forge is hot, and his systems react accordingly to cool him off. Being a smith really isn't the most economic profession for an Ascended, but he's always enjoyed the art. "There." He points towards the little bundle on the other counter: it's maybe a foot long, four inches tall. The contents are hard, individual pieces of somethings wrapped protectively in leather. "A Deepfrost gift for you."

His rhythm on the treadle slows slightly as he only needs it to maintain temperature now. Normally he'd go back to his work, but he wants to see what Mabel will think of his gifts, so he lingers with his foot on the pedal and watches, fighting down his rising anxiety.

Messages In This Thread
(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: (se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-06-2021, 09:18 AM