(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
for Mabel!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
All expectations make her heart feel numb
Another waiting game, another press and zeal of something foreign in her heart. Patience schooled her features into a blank canvas, but it was a rogue façade, imploring, eyes seeking out his reactions around the top of her knees. It seemed to take a laborious amount of time, and her hands, her arms, wrapped around her legs further, all attempts at cool indifference beginning to wear her apart.

And thereafter, when he finally unwrapped it, she wondered if it’d been enough. Compared to the offerings he’d given her, the parcel felt inadequate. Her brows furrowed together, without truly meaning to, some level and layer of emotion giving her away, until Aamu finally managed to unfurl the strands. The small smile might’ve been enough, and she eased a sigh across the tops of her form. “You’re welcome,” she echoed again, uncertain when and where and how to play this game of compassion and beneficence, when it often fluttered and flickered away. The navigation of kindness shouldn’t have been strange or bizarre, but there it was, embedded in her entity. “As long as they’re useful,” and she shrugged her shoulders. Uncertain what to do or where to go from there.
MABEL

Messages In This Thread
(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: (se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Mabel - 02-13-2021, 12:29 PM