(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
for Mabel!
Weaponsmith

Age: 362 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
THE GHOST IN THE SHELL \\
Useful? Aamu's eyebrows rise slightly, a complicated thing that's not sure if it wants to be a frown or just surprise: why does something need to be useful to have merit? She could've given him pretty pebbles and he would've been happy, warmed by the intention, and they would always remind him of her.

But he doesn't think this is the time for taking hold of that tangle of emotions, that snarl of barbed wire. "Yes," he says instead, gentle, warm, still smiling that slight smile. "They are." Like a baker forgetting his bread Aamu suddenly snaps his head slightly to the side to peer at the forge, before carefully laying aside the gifts—far out of harm's way. "I'll be done here in a moment." He's not sure why he says it: she doesn't need him for anything, really, but perhaps they could go try their new knives out.

Elegantly he hops down from the worktable and turns around, scooping sand out of the trough. Then he grabs his long tongs and pulls the sword out of the forge: it gleams white-hot and orange, almost alive with the shifting heat. Carefully he places it in the sand, pouring that which he previously removed over it. Satisfied it is all covered by a thick enough layer he nods to himself and closes down the forge for the night.

( Fin <3 )

Messages In This Thread
(se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: (se) rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti - by Aamu - 02-13-2021, 03:25 PM